Almond Nut USA [Roasted Unsalted] Premium (200g) / Kacang Badam / No MSG / No Preservative / Roast Daily / Freshness Guaranteed / Healthy Snack
|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 20 cm x 15 cm|
- Almonds may improve cholesterol levels.
- A number of small studies have found that eating an almond-rich diet can reduce “bad” LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and oxidized LDL cholesterol, which is particularly harmful to heart health.
- almonds undoubtedly improve cholesterol.
- almonds consumed as part of a low-calorie diet may aid weight lossand lower blood pressure in people who are overweight or obese.
- eating a meal with one ounce (28 grams) of almonds may help lower the rise in blood sugar that happens after a meal by as much as 30% in people with diabetes but not significantly in healthy people.
- almonds have been shown to reduce inflammation in people with type 2 diabetes.
- almonds may have a beneficial effect on your gut microbiota by supporting the growth of beneficial gut bacteria, includingBifidobacteriaandLactobacillus.
- Almond Nut USA (200g) /Pack